Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Emory & Henry Football

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member kmccall's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Emory & Henry Football

    Looks like Wasp football is back. Last year they took steps to get back to championship form and it looks like this year it's falling in to place. I went to Ferrum last week and watched the Blue & Gold and they played awesome. The offensive line is huge(avg. 280lbs)
    and athletic, and the Soph QB from Tenn High Daniel Booher is the real deal. Former Richlands standout Ringstaff has transferd from D1 UVA-Charlottesville and is the tailback and runs very explosive while being patient. Caleb Jennings(Richlands) did a great Job returning punts and Kickoffs while also seeing some time at tailback. Ferrum was a very athletic and big team but Emory just took it to them. Eveybody come out and support the Wasps at the opening home game on the 22nd!
    Call it like you see it

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Emory & Henry Football

    I don't plan on being there the 22nd, but plan to Oct. 6th for homecoming against H-S. Things are looking up in Emory.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •